Friday, February 17, 2012

quick trip to the seaside

After finishing my crochet hearts for valentine's day I decided that I needed another small project while working on my vivid dreams afghan.


sunday morning


 I picked up The Chicks with Sticks Guide to Crochet from my local library and decided on the surfer chick quick cap as I have always wanted a pretty girlie beanie. I bought a ball of Cleckheatons Country Tartans on Saturday and started crocheting on Sunday morning.


surfer chick


Despite being a busy day, I had the cap finished by Sunday evening. I highly recommend this pattern as a quick crochet fix, this variation of shell stich is interesting and it took approximately four hours to make. On monday we had our photo shoot, at the beach of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment