Wednesday, February 8, 2012

mandy makes

I can't believe I can crochet! I wish my mum had taught me years ago. My sister lent me her latest copy of Mollie Makes magazine which must be Valentine's Day inspired as it is all very romantic. I decided to try these crochet hearts (you can find the free pattern on belladia.typepad.com).


crochet valentines


I crocheted these in red, cream and navy as I am very inspired by nautical colors especially for autumn and winter in everything from homewares to clothes. You can also make them in sugar almond colours as seen in issue 10 of Mollie Makes. I am quite happy with how these turned out as they are my first finished crochet project and I enjoy it so much I doubt it will be my last. Crochet, will you be my Valentine?

No comments:

Post a Comment